The following positions are currently available at Nascent Medical. Please click on the link and apply directly through Indeed.
Nascent Medical is a medical communications company with a focus on medical and regulatory writing. Nascent Medical is expanding and we need someone who can perform the following role to help grow Nascent Medical (and grow with Nascent Medical):
The job is 100% remote. No long-distance travel required. Compensation based on experience. Prefer someone in the New Jersey/New York area. Prefer someone who can spend at least 40 hours a week, although schedule is flexible and you would be working your own hours as an independent contractor.
- Knowledge of and existing relationships in the pharmaceutical and device industry
- Track record of successfully selling services to healthcare companies
- Specific expertise in medical or regulatory writing
- Masters or PhD in scientific discipline preferred but not required
- Represent the highest level of professionalism and service towards current and prospective clients
- Establish new accounts
- Follow up on past accounts to secure additional work
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses
- Input data into database and maintain organized records
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Builds connections within the field
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed